Friday, October 29, 2010

My Favourite Things In October

With October coming to a close, I've looked back on the month with a smile.  I've hit a few bumps in the road (getting laid off from my job), but have come back with a vengeance.  So here are a few of my favourite things I've enjoyed this past month:
  • Ronnybrook Farm Pumpkin Ice Cream 
  • Visits to The Brooklyn Kitchen, which is conveniently down the street from my house
  • The Higgins's Sarsaparilla cocktail from The Richardson in Williamsburg
  • Trying both the dinner and brunch menus at Traif in Williamsburg
  • Horror movies all month on AMC
  • Pumpkin Beers on tap at all my favourite bars
  • NBA season openers
  • Making an amazing list of costume ideas and storing it up for costume parties
  • CMJ Music Marathon 2010
  • Currently knitting this scarf
  • Listening to T-Rex while cooking
  • Reconnecting with friends that I haven't spent enough time with
I can't wait to enjoy these last few days of October and head into November full force!  Happy Halloween!

Image via http://mpeabody.blog.uvm.edu/

No comments: