Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Current Playlist: Talk About a Revival

Lately I've been profoundly unsatisfied with popular music.  I keep hearing all this buzz around certain songs and then I go and listen to them, and time and again, I. Don't. Get. It.  So, instead, my playlist has been filled will all sorts of oldies, but goodies lately:

  1. "Jolene" by Dolly Parton
  2. "Rave On" by Buddy Holly
  3. "Zombie" by The Cranberries
  4. "A Little Respect" by Erasure
  5. "Beds are Burning" by Midnight Oil
  6. "Opportunities" by Pet Shop Boys
  7. "Second Hand News" by Fleetwood Mac (which is always on my playlist)
  8. "Jeepster" by Marc Bolan & T. Rex
  9. "Black Hole Sun" by Soundgarden
  10. "Pictures of You" by The Cure
Anyone have any other good New Wave or 90's revival suggestions?  I've been totally in the zone with it lately!

No comments: