Monday, November 1, 2010

Feeling Victorian


I've always had a soft spot for the Victorian Era.  I used to be obsessed with the clothing, lifestyles, even cooking utensils of the early 20th century, and lately, that nostalgia has been at peak levels.  Maybe it has something to do with my current reading, but I've been daydreaming about early 20th century New York and ways to stay warm in the winter without central heating.  I long for adorning myself in fur capes and muffs, large decorative hats, delicate silk and chiffon frocks, and boots that take an hour to lace.  And I don't think I'm the only one, I've been lusting after Victorian inspired dresses from Anthropologie, and as always, John Fluevog never disappoints!  I will be swooning over all these choices as a scour eBay for early 20th century inspired clothes I can actually afford!









  1. John Fluevog Lourdes Boot $415
  2. John Fluevog Guilia in velvet $289
  3. John Fluevog Lanciano $249
  4. Anthropologie Spectre Dreams Dress $248
  5. Anthropologie Time Gone By Dress $128
  6. Anthropologie Laced With Grace Dress $168

No comments: