Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fall Fashion Wishlist

I haven't been seriously shopping in years.  The last pair of jeans I bought were purchased in my second year of university, and aside from the t-shirts I recently bought at Urban Outfitters, all the other ones are starting to come apart.  Part of the problem is that I just can't force myself to enjoy shopping outside of chic boutiques and vintage stores, and the other part of the problem is that, as a freelancer (it feels pretty cool to say that) money isn't always coming in regularly, so I'm not one to go spend a bunch on clothing.  I'm craving loads of rich, saturated colours like mustard, royal purple, and magenta.  And I yearn for luscious fabrics like velvet, lace, and tweed.  So, here are a few of my fall must-haves:




  1. Anthropologie Dancing Blooms Cardi $128
  2. ModCloth Charming Correspondence Skirt $63
  3. Banana Republic Silk Belted Ruffle Shell $79.50
  4. Chloe Kerala Slouch Tote via Bluefly.com $980
  5. John Fluevog Dig Boots $379
  6. Angelina Burgundy Opaque Tights via Amazon.com $9

No comments: