Friday, November 26, 2010

Closing-Up Shop

I started my blog nearly three years ago.  Having just graduated college and trying to find out who I was, I thought a blog would be my outlet.  And it has been great.  I have met super great people, had some not so great people butcher me with their anger, and generally had a really awesome time sharing my adventures in cyberspace.

However, for various reasons, I am closing this chapter of my life known as The Fake Hipster.  My tastes and personality have evolved, and with that, I feel as though my blog also needs to evolve.  So I've decided to start a new blog called Champagne and Chiffon.  Over the past few years I have found myself inspired by personal style blogs such as A Haute Mess, Cupcakes and Cashmere, and Sterling Style, and as an ode to my love for fashion, as well as my love of food, Champagne and Chiffon will be a homage to all things luxurious and inspiring.  

Thank you all for going on this journey with me.  Your support has meant the world to me and I hope you will continue to support my newest endaevor. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,

I was reading your blog, and it is interesting to me. I would like to invite you to my blog. If you follow me, I will follow you...

:)