Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Style Icon: Juliette Lewis

I have loved Juliette Lewis for years.  I think my first introduction to her was in From Dusk Til Dawn, and with Natural Born Killers being one of my favourite movies, she has stayed on my radar for years.  But it wasn't until a few years ago, when Juliette transitioned into music that I really started taking notice of her style.  She has often been my hair icon, with her messy waves, big bangs, and grown out brunette colour.  I remember spending hours watching her videos on YouTube, and being totally enamored of her Indian headdresses, leather pants, bodysuits, sequins, and glam rock makeup.  I was completely inspired, and to this day, whenever I have an excuse to get dressed up, I want to throw one or all of these elements into a crazy outfit.  

  



No comments: