Thursday, September 30, 2010

My September in Food

I have become quite the foodie as of late.  Between our trip to Fire Island, and the weather turning colder, I have been spending a lot more time indoors cooking and baking.  I thought I'd share some of the pictures of the various foods I've eaten/prepared/bought over the past month (and yes, I'm becoming one of those people that takes pictures of their food).


I'm obsessed with my new garlic chopper, and I find an excuse to use it every Saturday by buying a loaf of fresh Italian bread from the Greenpoint market.


A bowl of fresh produce from the Greenmarket, so amazing!


Roast chicken with fingerling potatoes, shallots, garlic and leeks.


Late night snack- bruschetta made from Roma tomatoes, sage, thyme, garlic and french Gruyere style cheese. 


I can't wait to see what delicious food October will bring!

No comments: