Friday, September 17, 2010

Hipster Hideaway- Fire Island

Sorry for the delay in regular scheduled programming, but I was MIA this week enjoying the wonders of Fire Island.  I spent the past three days sitting on the beach, reading a book, taking walks, and being lavished with amazing food via the boyfriend.  Just thought I'd share a few pics from the trip.  Cheers!


A wonderfully beachy sunrise


The fresh smell of saltwater and the sand of waves are perfect therapy in the fall


I fell in love with this beach house


This couple was so cute with their dog and baby, kind of a perfect existence.


On of my favourite meals JB prepared.  Fresh pasta with hen of the wood and crimini mushrooms, herbs, onion, garlic in a white wine reduction.  Served with a great big salad and grilled veggies!  Yum!

No comments: