Sunday, September 5, 2010

Vegan Pumpkin Cupcakes

Lately, I've been eating mostly vegan.  Now, I'll spare you all the gruesome details as to why I made this "crazy" choice, but part of the reason is that I wanted to have the opportunity to experiment with vegan cooking and baking.

So last night, I decided that I would welcome my love of fall with these vegan pumpkin cupcakes.  I used a  modified versions of this recipe, and then topped them with a vegan cream cheese cinnamon frosting.  I added some crystallized ginger on top.  So far, they are eliciting great responses!


The heat in our house made the frosting a little bit melty last night, but after popping them in the fridge they got much better!


Sorry that the pictures aren't great, I'm still learning to use my new camera!

No comments: