Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My New Workout Playlist

I just got a gym membership.  I used to be a complete gym rat, but sometime since my move to New York, that has totally taken a backseat to everything else in life.  And that totally shows whenever I try to get up in the morning and make it to the gym.  So I've decided to make a killer new playlist to help get me moving in the morning, thought I'd share part of it here:

  • "Army of Me"- Bjork
  • "Baptism"- Crystal Castles
  • "Our Lawyer Made Us Change the Name of This Song So We Wouldn't Get Sued"- Fall Out Boy
  • "Telephone"- Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce
  • "The Dope Show"- Marilyn Manson
  • "Perfect Drug"- Nine Inch Nails
  • "U + Ur Hand" - Pink
  • "Sleep Now In the Fire"- Rage Against the Machine
  • "Le Disko"- Shiny Toy Guns
  • "Seven Nation Army"- The White Stripes
  • "Baba O'Reilly"- The Who
So what gets you motivated at the gym?

No comments: