Thursday, December 17, 2009

Blog Change Roll Call

So I have been "Poser Girl" for about two years now, and I figured out that it really wasn't working for me. So I've decided to go a different route.

The Fake Hipster. Living in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, I have often been asked whether or not I'm a hipster. The short answer is yes and no. I am a hipster in the fact that I like an underground music scene, I wear vintage clothes, and I need to be in a creative environment. I don't however live in an amazing, modern apartment, I don't have much of a disposable income, and my parents don't pay my rent.

Alas, The Fake Hipster was born. Part hipster, part real. I'll be covering everything from fashion trends, to the music scene, to movies, and popular culture.

Same old poser girl, brand new face.

No comments: