Tuesday, March 31, 2009

The New 90210, Changes Already?



Okay, so I have to admit that although I don't watch Gossip Girl, I do have a slight addiction to the new 90210. Okay, maybe addiction is pushing it. I have a nostalgia for the old 90210 followed up with a dvr set to record the new one. Fair? If I miss an episode it doesn't break my heart, I don't try to watch it online, and it's not exactly a topic of conversation among my group of friends.

But like it or not, I gotta say that I'm shocked to hear the new casting news. According to Entertainment Weekly, Dustin Milligan will not be returning full time next season. I have to admit that this news leaves me rather disappointed. I kind of liked the fact that the hunk on the show, wasn't exactly a hunk, and he looked like he could have been in high school, oh and he seemed like a nice guy....wait. WAIT WAIT WAIT. I get it. None of the aforementioned qualities produce high ratings. Right. I forgot about that.

Either way, Dustin Milligan is a Canadian actor, who I've seen in random Canadian shows during my college years and therefore, I have a soft spot for him. I can't guarantee I will continue to watch after this season, but then again, I can't guarantee that I would have continued to watch even if Dustin Milligan would've stayed on.

No comments: