Saturday, January 2, 2010

Best Montana Find: Vintage Prada

One of my favorite parts about Montana is that I have the opportunity to buy designer vintage for much cheaper then I would find it for in the city. While it is rare that I am able to find anything designer (it's Montana after all) I can usually manage to find one or two really great items.

This trip, I was on a mission to find a more professional wardrobe. One of these days I won't be working at a restaurant and I may actually have to look semi-professional. I killed two birds with one stone when I found these vintage Prada loafers on sale for $30.



Vintage Prada Loafers, Blue Suede with Brown Leather Straps

A bit tight, but still comfortable.  These loafers make me think of Audrey Hepburn meets Molly Ringwald.  I fully plan on wearing them with leggings, skinny jeans, and dresses come spring.  Not bad for $30 bucks.


One more picture, for proof

No comments: